Planetary Transportation Systems is a German new-space company located in Berlin, whose aim is to democratise access to space and bring down the cost of space exploration. We are a privately held company and our goal is to show that it is possible to build a sustainable business in space exploration.
As well as delivering cheaper and more regular opportunities for academics, industry and educational institutions to conduct in-space research, we are keen to develop the infrastructure required for future settlement on the Moon and beyond.
If you want to have the chance to work on hardware & software, that will go to the space, then this is the right thing for you!
- You edit and prepare designs (specification, part selection, schematics, layout)
- You support us in setting up the production equipment
- You are responsible for the interaction with PCB manufacturers/assemblers and test facility providers
- You also define and perform post-production tests
- You are responsible for analysis and testing based on the requirements/specifications
- The quality assurance of different products belongs to your area of responsibility
- You implement the GPS or GNS and also various sensors within the Onboard Computer integration into IoT logistic solutions
- Additionally you analyse Data, manage the telemetry and document all results
- You have a degree or training in the field of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or other engineering.
- You provide several years of experience in PCB development.
- You offer very good knowledge in C, C++ and Python.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in KiCad.
- You speak very good English and good German
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Mobile working
- Collaboration in the discovery and colonization of the solar system
- Above-average vacation days
- Open culture and strong team
- Permanent contract
- Modern technical equipment
- Cooperation with well-known companies
- Personal responsibility & opportunities to help shape the company
- Flat hierarchies & promotion opportunities
- Advanced training & workshops
- Canteen, snacks & coffee
Please send us your CV and a cover letter as well as your salary expectations to Jobs@pts.space