Cognigy is a global leader in Conversational AI to support customer service automation. Its low-code platform, Cognigy.AI, enables enterprises to automate contact centers for customer and employee communications using intelligent voice- and chatbots.
With precise, reliable intent recognition, human-like dialogs and seamless integration into backend systems, Cognigy.AI creates superior user experiences and helps companies reduce support costs. Cognigy.AI is available in SaaS and on-premise environments and supports conversations in any language and on any channel including phone, webchat, SMS and mobile apps.
Cognigy’s worldwide client portfolio includes Daimler, Bosch, Henkel, Lufthansa, Salzburg AG and many more. Learn more at cognigy.com
Senior Node.JS Backend Developer (m/f/d) on-site or remote in Germany
Would you like to become a part of Cognigy, one of the top 20 start-ups in Germany, and actively shape our rapid company growth together with us?
Then we are looking for exactly you for this position - keep reading!
- Producing a clean, readable and well-tested code
- Improvement and testing of already existing code and documentation
- Helping us to increase unit-testing coverage for existing code
- Profiling and benchmarking our existing codebase to identify bottlenecks
- Measuring the performance of database-queries and helping us to reduce network overhead in our microservices-based product-architecture
- Several years of experience in backend development (ideally in Node.JS/ Typescript)
- Several years of experience with MongoDB or a similar NoSQL database including expertise in profiling database queries
- Experience with containers and debugging containerized applications
- Experience in building a large-scale software product
- Experience with writing well-tested and high-quality code - we are practicing TDD using testing frameworks and libraries like Mocha, Chai & sinon
- Experience in identifying bottlenecks in a large codebase by using a profiler and a debugger
- Familiar with code-analysis tools and the procedure of static code analysis
- Experience in using and working in a Linux-based environment daily – you should be comfortable with working in the terminal
- We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome
- We believe that all employees should benefit from the company’s success and therefore offer a virtual stock options plan
- We also offer you an attractive salary
- The opportunity to help build this company with flat hierarchies and the possibility to shape the organization
- Modern office in the Media Harbor Düsseldorf
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home/ remote in Germany
Does this sound like you? Let’s get in touch!
Send us your application letter and resume, including salary expectation and availability – now at https://cognigy.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=24